Regular Donations

To make a regular donation, please set up a standing order with your bank to


A/C 20129563

Sort code 60-83-01


If you are a UK tax payer and want us to reclaim the gift aid, please ALSO complete and submit this form

Gift Aid Declaration

Please notify the charity if you:
· want to cancel this declaration
· change your name or home address
· no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.